Saturday, April 13, 2013

First post in a Loooong Time!

Well I am trying something new by posting from my phone. If the post is all messed up please bare with me as I am obviously new to doing it this way and editing is very different.... as is how one inserts the pictures, but I will try and make a go of it!

This morning Elliote and Cameron had a program with their pre-school mates. We got it all on video and I got a few pictures with the regular camera that I haven't uploaded yet, but took this one with my phone and will try to insert it here just to try this all out.

I got one of Cameron's class.  She is in the front row on the left hand side...it is not the clearest picture but not bad for a phone and on the fly...

Here is a cute picture that I took of the girls during our wonderful warm weather we had last weak. I keep reminding myself that that the warm weather really is coming!

At the risk of becoming an "all Cameron" post, she started "big girl" swimming lessons last Saturday (meaning she goes in the water without mommy) and here she is waiting for her next turn to go in the water with the teacher...

And to finish things off here are the girls dying Easter eggs at Uncle John's house the night before Easter a few weeks ago. If this post shows up ok I might actually be able to keep up with posting better than I have been! Finger crossed!

PS: It appears that through my phone app I cannot make my pictures appear "in" my text or change the order of my pictures...so they are all down below and out of order, but you can surely tell which goes with what....I will have to work on this...hmmm...at least you can see the pictures!

No comments: