Thursday, September 1, 2011

Well, since I am off work today and home with the girls (who are napping....ahh...) I thought I might try and attempt a little update on the blog pictures! We are up to April now, so you will notice a distinct Easter theme. Here are Elliote and Cameron with the Easter Bunny hats that Missy made for them. If that isn't the cutest craft project, I don't know what is!!


Cammie has really gotten into dressing up in whatever accessories she can find. As you can see here, she really knows how to "own" a look:



Here is Elliote pretending to a "baby" in Cameron's car seat.




Oh how we love our swings!!




The girls got a hula hoop from Grandma and Grandpa Barker for Easter, here is Elliote showing us how her kitty cat boots go so nicely with said hula hoop:




Elliote had her first tumbling class show, here she is in her "It's a Hard Knock 'a Life" costume and make up, she is supposed to look like an orphan:



Here is Elliote waiting for the teacher to tell them to head out onto the floor before her class performs. Daddy videotaped the performance with the camcorder....not that I have any idea how to post that on the blog, LOL! It was very cute even though the whole class was facing the wrong way for almost the whole song.


Elliote and Daddy after the show was over:



Here Elliote and Cameron are trying out the new Dora couch from Grandma and Grandpa Barker. Boy do they love that thing!! So much so that we sometimes get "too wild" with it and the couch has to go and "hide" in the closet .....




We love our sandbox too!




 Cammie looking so adorable after a bath:



Cammie hair getting long enough for two little piggie tails. I love seeing her run around the house in one of her cloth diapers and "baby legs" (like little baby leg warmers) on. These were sewn up by Aunt Katie! So cute!!




Elliote and daddy getting ready to fish at Turtle Pond:



Elliote has serious fishing skills. She seems to always catch a fish shortly after putting her line in the water!



The girls and Aunt Katie:



Never enough Easter Egg coloring:



I just love Easter Eggs...if you can't tell.....




The girls find a note left by the Easter Bunny on Easter morning:



The girls hunting for Easter Eggs:



I don't remember what this look is about, but it made me laugh so I had to include it.....



As you can see, Cameron takes her Easter Egg hunting very seriously....



Later on Easter here are Elliote and Oma after Easter Brunch.....



Cammie happy with her "lovey" and a full tummy....




Elliote trying to jump to reach the eggs on the Easter Tree.....



Mommy and Cammie

No comments: