Friday, February 13, 2009

Pictures just because...

So this morning I went to get Elliote out of the car to take her into daycare and I found her like this in the back seat:



Elliote LOVES to peel off her socks and I often see her little hand shoot up out of her car seat cover to drop her sock one by one while saying "oh-oh" and then laughing. But now she has figured out how to pull her feet up and out of her car seat cover so she can dangle her bare little legs out while she rides. (I SWEAR she has long pants on, but they are pulled all the way up to her thighs...LOL!) She is just too much!

The second picture is from the "Love Lunch" yesterday which put on by Elliote's Day Care teachers for the parents that were able come visit on their lunch hour. Elliote had already enjoyed her lunch and was busy working on that broken up chocolate chip cookie you see on her tray. She had already rejected a chocolate cookie...what is up with that anyway??



In the background is Olivia, on of Elliote's little friends waiting not so patiently for her lunch. It was a nice break in the middle of the work day!

No comments: