Here are some adorable recent pics that Steve and I have gotten of Elliote.
Yes, she climbed in there all by herself:
Blowing kisses...her new favorite past time. If you don't watch her and you are close enough to her she will "slap" that kiss right on to you instead of blowing it to you:
I just love this pretty smile:
4 comments:
I lost yours as well, and am so glad you found me! I can't believe how big and beautiful Elliote has become! You guys must be so proud!
M -
This is Eryn from FF ("ElisMum"). I saw your post about FB but didn't want to respond there because I got "in trouble" for talking about it (broke charter). You can find me on FB by searching my email address: elm610@gmail.com - let me know if you have trouble finding me.
Elliote is so cute!!!! I love your blog.
she's so beautiful!! she looks JUST like her mama!
Post a Comment