Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cameron Elise


So now we are finally up to Cameron's birth! I know that we already have her first pictures in an earlier entry, but I really wanted to share some more of her pictures from our hospital stay.

Cameron was supposed to be born during a planned C-section on Friday, January 29th, but decided that she didn't want to wait that long and came on Monday, January 25th...eight days after Elliote turned 2 years old. The c-section went very smoothly after a wait of several hours in triage (waiting on our turn in the O.R.) and BAM here was Cameron and we were the proud parents of a 2nd healthy and beautiful little girl.

Here she is being held by Dr. Tara Scott who delivered here just a little while before this picture was taken:



This picture shows off Cam's little "mohawk" that just seemed to emerge over and over again no matter how you smoothed her hair down (until her hair grew out a bit more after the first week or so). Oh, AND it shows off her "little old man" scowl that most newborns seem to have. It is amazing how much their faces fill out after just a few weeks!

I just love those little pursed lips of hers! ...and I still cannot believe how much hair she had at birth and how dark her hair was and still is!!

Cameron has long skinny feet, just like her big sister and daddy!

Don't you just love those sweet little long sleeve baby t-shirts they give you at the hospital?
Here she is wearing a little hat that mommy made her. Check out her feet, she is even stretching out her toes!
...and here is Cameron on her last day in the hospital about to go home.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the mohawk! Your Little Ones are just darling, Mary!