On 12/1/09 we were lucky enough to get to go back in for a 3rd ultra sound. Here are the pictures from that day.
The first one is a NICE face profile shot. The baby is looking slightly up and to the left here. The brightest white lines are her forehead and nose, but you can also see her mouth/jaw.
Elliote NEVER cooperated enough with the u/s techs to for us to a get a picture like this, especially so late in the pregnancy (I was around 31 weeks at for these pictures.)
Here is another face/profile shot. That little white blur below her chin is her hand. She was CONSTANTLY open and closing her hands, I could clearly see the bones in her hands and fingers when she did this!
Ok this shot is looking straight up at the baby's face from below her chin. You can see her chin, then her lips and mouth and then above that you can literally see up her nose.
I will be totally honest, this next one I can't point ANYTHING out to you, but the u/s tech laughed out loud at this shot and said, "yup, she is most certainly a little girl".
The below picture is a "smashed" face shot of the baby's face. Her face is sideways and her forehead is to the right. You can see her hand and forearm above her head and then her nose and mouth smooshed against....um, I guess my uterus??
This is a straight on face shot of her facial bones...so she looks a little like an alien here.






No comments:
Post a Comment