Lord knows she doesn't get the organizing thing from "Nannie"! The collecting bit maybe.....lol. Think of it as more of a collection rather than organizing :) Birthday list on the way sometime Monday.....Sunday at work just got worse after I talked to you.
Anna is very much the same way. Once she is done with something it HAS to go back exactly where it was in the same position. I also catch her cleaning furniture with tissues and napkins...hmmmm....what have i created? MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!
2 comments:
Lord knows she doesn't get the organizing thing from "Nannie"! The collecting bit maybe.....lol. Think of it as more of a collection rather than organizing :) Birthday list on the way sometime Monday.....Sunday at work just got worse after I talked to you.
Anna is very much the same way. Once she is done with something it HAS to go back exactly where it was in the same position. I also catch her cleaning furniture with tissues and napkins...hmmmm....what have i created?
MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!
Post a Comment