Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random pictures from March.

Before we get to pictures from Easter weekend, we thought we would share some random pictures that I never got to posting from March.

Here is Elliote in her sunglasses on a trip to the Akron Zoo with mommy and Aunt Katie.



This was the next night after a FULL day of playing with Aunt Katie. I had to get a picture of this because she has NEVER fallen asleep in her highchair before!


This is Elliote sitting in her new favorite seat...it is a play tunnel that she got for Christmas (all tied up, of course)...she loves to pull her sippy and toys in there and then she just settles in to watch Jack's Big Music Show:



One can never have enough "bucket-head" pictures. Elliote still loves to put the bucket on her head and is now trying to walk with it on. She hasn't figured out yet that it usually ends with her running into things.
Elliote sporting a "rare" hair barrette.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the match photos! ESP the bucket head!